tmi

My husbands penis is nine inches long and it hurts to the point that i dont enjoy sex! is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• I suppose..
    Anonymous

• LOL..well he doesnt have to stick the whole thing in ya know.
    Anonymous

• lmao....i told him that he wont listen!!!
    Anonymous

• 1) Lube it up! Wether its making sure you are wet before starting, or using store bought (or both!) get it slick!
    2) Try postions that "lengthen" your vagina (like missonary) or lets you control the amount recieved (like girl on top) or a position that won't let him thrust as hard (like spooning, facing each other)
    3) Tell him start off slow and easy, and let you work into the rougher stuff
    4) Maybe cut down on the actual penetration time (more foreplay, less actual intercourse) in order to give yourself a rest...lol
    5) Orgasm before intercourse if possible (him and you!) Your muscles will be more relaxed and hopefully allow for his larger size. If he can orgasm about 30 min (masturbation or oral) before you have intercourse, the bloodflow to the area won't be as intense and it could help soften up some of those inches.

You lucky girl you! LOL..
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I think Ozarkgirl summed it all up!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I know where you're coming from hon! My hubby is big too and makes me sore every time. I just walk funny for a day or so... with a big fat smile on my face...LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2009