ORGASM HELP?!?!?

I take Luvox and can NOT have an orgasm! I have not had an orgasm in like 2 months and it's driving me CRAZY?! I have to stay on the medication but I want ot have one! Any ideas on how to have ONE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to your doctor about it, see what they can do for you
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Can't help, lol, I'm quite sure I've never had one. Sure, sex is enjoyable, but never a full-fledged orgasm for me. So sad, lol.
    Anonymous

• well......ok.........have u ever tried clitoral stimulation while your having sex? seriously i know it sounds maybe not right but u have a serious number of nerve endings.....also nipple stimulation with clitoral stimulation.....both have a significant amount of nerve endings that enhance orgasms...!!!!big smile mini

RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 8:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't mean to pry, but what exactly is that medication for?

You should tell your doctor the problem you're having, and see if he/she can't prescribe you an alternative or something different.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Try a gel to help enhance your bloodflow/sensation to the area. They sell it in most adult stores or you can order off the internet. Try Passion Party's website or Party Gals website...its usually a gel that makes your area tingle and extra sensitive to the touch and you apply it directly to the area.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 20, 2009