How do you treat people?

Do you treat people they why you want to be treated?
I try but sometimes its hard when they are so mean to you you know?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I treat most people with true compassion for life the way I want to be treated. God always guides me in many ways. As for mean people, I like to say a prayer for them and wish them well in their lives. I'm one of those people that will give you a million chances to make things right. I have a forgiving heart. We all make mistakes and I've always given people the benefit of the doubt.

hugs

AlohaWahine

Answer by AlohaWahine at 9:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I try to treat everyone with an open mind. I dont judge before I know you. I treat people very much how I like to be treated in return.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I am a doormat so I ususally get walked all over. I notice myself walking along with a friendly grin on my face ALL the time, and I believe some people mistake my happiness for weakness.

I treat people nice! Maybe too nice ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I try to treat others as I would like to be treated. If someone is mean to me it gets my temper up and I have a really hard time controlling it. Trying to control it makes me shake and then I cry.

Answer by Bmat at 8:04 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I treat others as I would like to be treated. If upon getting to know that person, it is hard for me to be nice, then I try and avoid contact. If some gets rude with me, then I give it back!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I treat them the way they treat me. While I try to treat them the way I would want to be treated, some of them just aren't worth the effort.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i try to treat everyone with respect at least and i dont go hating on pple till i know at least how they live thier life, i even tell my hubby "you dont live thier life to judge them" cause he is quick to judge.

ive had inlaws say they dont like me but what am i suppose to do? i try to be nice to them but then they have more and more bad things to talk about behind my back so what i do now is to try not talking to them and ignoring them and maybe they will hate being rejecting by me.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yes I make every attempt to treat people with honor and respect. I choose not to harbor hatred toward people and even if they treat me bad I try to bless them with kind words in return. The only person I struggle with that the most is my husband. Why? He choose words to tear me down and that is hard to not get angry with. I don't hate him as a person I just hate how he treats me. I am working on responding in a better way but not easy even as a Christian it is not easy! Yet it can be done :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I always treat people with courtesy and respect, however I give what I get.  If people are rude to me then I have no qualms about being rude back.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I start out giving the benefit of the doubt and being courteous. But eventually, I give what I get. Treat me like a lady and I'll be one. Treat me like a bitch and I'll be that too.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009