Did you know that Sean Hannity recommended Allen Stanford business on his radio show?

I bet alot of people are mad because the lost alot of money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL....And I bet good Ole Spielberg recommended Bernie Madoff...you know the guy hat ruined about 3 times MORE people! They are called Scam Artists and they are VERY good at what they do.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• SEAN HANNITY (from radio): I’ve been buying gold. As a matter of fact, two weeks ago, I ordered some gold from our friends at Stanford Coins and Bullion. Call Stanford Coins and Bullion and mention my name -- get a free guide book of U.S. coins free with purchase, or go to the web stanfordcoins.com/hannity

He did a paid commercial. A lot of talk shows do them. Let me guess you got this from Keith Olbermann or Huffington Post?
    Anonymous

• Let me guess you got this from Keith Olbermann or Huffington Post? neither heard him on his radio show....maybe he should have research him better.
    Anonymous

• That made me smile - watch them all call "no fair, no fair"
    Anonymous

• Um, so? Barack Obama put someone in charge of the IRS who didn't pay his taxes. As a matter of fact, SEVERAL of his nominees seem to have trouble paying taxes.
    Anonymous

• Did you know if your stupid enough to hand over your money on the word of a celebrity you deserve what you get, or lose, in this case?
    Anonymous

• UM SOOOO...not fair, it so not fair!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Did you all know that the Obama coins that Montel Williams endorsed were FAKES?!?!?! LMAO!

A fool and his money are soon parted!

http://www.katu.com/home/video/39598022.html

And before the Obama supporters start shouting how it was illegal and not fair to sell these coins, they ARE in fact LEGAL TENDER--once you take the pretty little stickers off! 

I LOVE capitalism!!!  :oP

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I forgot Republicans can't do NO wrong................Ya'll crack me up!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• 9:19 ANON

Republicans can do plenty wrong, but spending $19.95 for a 50 CENT coin isn't a great way to provide for our families! You see, that's what us mean old Republicans do with all of our hard earned money...we save it, we invest it, we watch it grow, and in turn we are better able to provide for our families--without the Government's assistance.

There's something to be said for being CONSERVATIVE with your money! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:32 AM on Feb. 21, 2009