Do you think you are prettier now or when you were in high school?

I think I'm prettier NOW, but I had the potential to be prettier THEN than I do now but I didn't take advantage of it. My face was more youthful, slender and didn't have bags. BUT I had a bland look, a boring face, long straight hair and not a very animated face. I never smiled. That's why I think I look prettier now, because I smile more. I look more womanly, animated and I don't keep my hair in my face..even though my face is fatter, I do have some bags under my eyes etc..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was prettier then, I was MUCH slimmer. UGgg....now I feel terrible....lol....just kiddin!
    Anonymous

• Oh I think I was wayyy prettier in high school. Now I just hate how I look and I wish I had enjoyed it back then instead of criticizing it. gosh what I would do to get that look back =(
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 8:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i deff smile more i look happier!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 8:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Now but I think that's because at 35 I am more comfortable with my body than I was in high school
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Now! I pretty much look the same (great genetics!) but i wasn't as confident and didn't have as much style as i do now.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i was pretty then and now you always have to think u are pretty and have a good self stim everyone is pretty in there on way

Anonymous

• well i had wieght issues when i was in high school, was about 115 - 120 and was always worried i'd gain a pound so i watched my weight alot but now after 4 kids, im 130, shows that i should of enjoyed my wieght and body when i had it good in high school, now i wish i would of been that wieght now at least.

my family says as i age i look prettier so i do think thats true, although i dont do my makeup and hair everyday now like i did then
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Then. I look almost the same, but you didn't see the circles under my eyes, I actually had time to do stuff with my hair/makeup, and I was way less stressed (I can see it showing on my face sometimes). I was also much thinner and althletic.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I pretty much look the same except I know how to do my make up now and how to dress myself, so I think I'm prettier now. However, I don't like the line that is forming on my forehead!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• im prettier now! But i had a better before baby body then lol. I was 112 lbs.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009