Sleepover activities for 9 year old girls...

My DD has made a list of things they need to "squeeze" into this evening!! OMG, it's too funny!!

Do your kids plan activities for sleep overs? She is cracking me up! I made the list too... I must bake brownies so they can eat them fresh and warm out of the oven. LOL

Ramble_on

Asked by Ramble_on at 11:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2014 in Tweens (9-12)

• Yes. They always had a theme, and they always had a list of things they wanted to do. And they rarely did any of the things they planned!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2014

• My six year old has yet to have a sleepover, but I can imagine there would be movies and video games and board games and good food when the time comes.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2014

• My daughter (she turned 10 last week) is a lover of lists. That would be just another opportunity to.....make a list!!!, I'm sure.

I was cracking up over some of the old lists of hers I found while cleaning in the living room, and also while going through these boxes that I use as a place to drop stuff I might want to save.

Hope the sleepover is fun.
    girlwithC

Answer by girlwithC at 4:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2014

• The brownies sound delicious.

Mine play games and stay up late eating junk food.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 11:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2014