Bed!

So my 2 year old keep rolling out of her t. bed at night and end up on the floor at night. I try putting pillows but she goes right over them. Do you think maybe she is not ready for a T. bed?

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Probably not ready. If you can't switch her back, try side rails or put the mattress on the floor.

Remember, there is no "must move to a bed" age. The AAP actually recommends doing everything you can to keep a child in a crib until age 3.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Can you get a side rail? They have them for toddler beds at Toys R Us. They aren't too expensive.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• We bought our side rail at Target and Wal-mart now carries them too. They worked wonders for my DD.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• IF she call climb out of her crib.. she should be in a toddler bed.. otherwise you can keep her in a crib. They do have nice rails for toddler beds.. and they are affordable at places like Walmart and Target.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009