can i

exercise jumping rope even do i have my baby 3 months ago if no can u tell me a good way to exercise eat and lose 15 paund in 3 months please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• sorry, but 15 lbs. in 3 months is not that much weight to lose. If you drink a lot of water, say 3 liters a day, you'll probably lose half that in a couple of weeks. Try having to lose 50!
    Anonymous

• well i say 15 for now but i really need to loose 35 pounds
    Anonymous

• It doesn't seem like a good idea to jump rope. Cycling, walking, some dancing, but jumping- I just can't imagine this being good for your organs. Ask your ob or gyn, she'll know.

Answer by Bmat at 8:49 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• go to amazon.com order Turbo Jam Maximum Results, get you some 5 lb weights and you got a workout! I'm doing nothing else but turbo jam (she has turbo sculpt in her workout for weight training) and have lost 15 lbs since beginning of jan. I am gonna start doing Jari Love soon. But you can do these right from your home!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Doing Jari Love videos**
    :)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• cardio and more cardio.
    3anjelz

Answer by 3anjelz at 10:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Cardio cardio cardio cardio. And eating healthy. Weight watchers is great too (and good for breastfeeding moms)
    Courtney82

Answer by Courtney82 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• have a personal trainer and he told me that cardio cardio cardio isnt the way to go.. i didnt believe him at first but i worked out for 30mins the way he wanted and 3 days later im still sore..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009