if you and your spouse go everywhere and one of you is in the passenger seat all the time, do you or hubby ever offer it to another while one of you sits in back?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do for my Mom and would for his Mom, but not for anyone else. They can suck it up and sit in the back.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Not since we got married, but I used to let him mom. Not being nice anymore, i guess.
    Anonymous

• Huh? What are you asking?
    Anonymous

• I always let others sit in the front because I am so short I just can't make tall people squeeze into the back seat. It's just a matter of how we fit into the car.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:59 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• im basically asking if you are married and you and your husband sit in front all the time in the car, do you let others sit in front and you OR your hubby might sit in back of the car.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yeah, do you give up shot gun for guests i the family car?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:35 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Oh and I do it for our pregnant friends as well. That is it.
    coala

• It depends who it is, any of our parents, some friends I will let sit up front while I climb in the back, but not too often because I tend to get motion sick if I sit in the back.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• depends on who it is if its his mother then id let her in the front cause hell no would i let her sit in the back with my son i dont want her anywhere near my son but as for my mom i cant stop her she kicks me out of the backseat so she can sit next to my son
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 20, 2009