i smoke weed to unwind not in front of the kids any moms smoke ????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sigh. This question is asked every day.
    Anonymous

• you learn to grow up when you become a mom so no I use to before I had kids but once i had kids i gave up everything like that. That is part of being a mom giving up all that stuff
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• anon 905 ya (sigh) I know what you mean
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I used to before I had my son. I stopped when I got pregnant and haven't since. My mom smoked off and on when I was a kid and I never knew. She always kept it very well hidden from us. I found out when I was 18, by then I thought it was cool. Never harmed us growing up though. Oh my Dad smoked constantly and we still had no idea, my mom just didn't do it as much as him. I don't think she did it at all when we were really little either.
    Anonymous

• thats not true u dont have to give that up.if you dont smoke in front of your kids and u feel like you need to unwind and chill for a bit i dont think there is anything wrong with smoking a little spliff.lolol it doesnt make you a bad mom.
    Anonymous

• I quit when I found out I was pregnant. I did it once a few months ago, and I hated it. I only used to do it because I was bored and had nothing better to do. Now I have too much to do, so if I need to unwind I have a beer or glass of wine after she goes to bed.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Use to. Wouldn't want to take the chance of losing my children over something so trivial.
    Anonymous

• Nope ... Not going to ruin my lungs, kill my brain cells, make my home stink nor do I want to get hives!...A neighbor of mine use to smoke. He would come over to my home with my oldest sons dad and they would do it in my kitchen. I came home one day and just the contact gave me hives...looked like huge bruises on my skin. Needless to say when I found out that he was doing it I left him.To each thier own.....
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Smoking weed does make a bad mom, don't dilute yourself. Your too high to think straight.
    Anonymous

• no way...that's for stoner teenagers with their head up their ass...you have a little one(s) to think about now. don't be selfish....exercise to unwind or try something else.
    Anonymous