what does this mean

Everytime I sit down I am fine, but if I get up and I start walking I get like a cramping feeling in my stomach and I don't know why. I can't explain it. It almost feel's like if you have gas. What is this? And why is it just when I stand and walk around and not when I am sitting?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like you pulled a muscle.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Yep. Sounds like a pulled muscle. It'll heal.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You may have some trapped gas or irritable bowels. Are you constipated? when you sit the reason it doesn't hurt is b/c your bowels are just resting on top of each other. when you stand they are stretching out and things are moving. I have always had tummy problems usually with trapped gas and have had that exact feeling, try twisting or doing windmills. that usually helps me.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:20 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• well achually I did have diareha yesterday and the 2 days before that i couldnt stop going then i took on of those pills anti-diarehal pills or whatever yesterday and now today my belly is cramping really bad well not reall bad just uncomfertable
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009