Is it bullying or public awareness?

http://time.com/20074/player-exposes-magic-the-gathering-for-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/

Guy went around at a Magic:The Gathering tournament taking pictures of all the grown men who had plumber's crack issues and posted them on Reddit.  You can't see the faces, only the asses.  Allegedly he's been suspended for 6 months from tournaments for "bullying".  He sees it as more of pointing out to grown adults who should already know better that they are inflicting their bare asses on anyone with the misfortune to sit near them.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2014 in Politics & Current Events

• Trying to envision it another way, say girls at a night club with their boobs hanging out and just not seeing a bullying issue.
    They are exposed, know they are exposed and don't care that they are exposed.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I'm tired of seeing all the cracks myself. Male or female it doesn't matter. Either Pull up or down I don't care which.

I'm sure if they were womens cracks he had posted they wouldn't have had any problem.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2014

• uh...it was only the backsides that were posted, not like he called people out by name and faces so no.
    just making a point is all
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I don't see that as bullying. That term is very overused. I see that more as stupid and punishment fits.
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 10:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I don't think it's bullying but it's certainly not a nice thing to do or have done to you.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 11:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2014

• Oh how I hate the over use of the term bullying. He didn't name anyone, he didn't threaten anyone. It's not bullying.
    However, I think the suspension is fine if they specify not uploading embarrassing images or images without permission. He did that.
    Maybe during this six month suspension he will find a hobby that attracts people with enough self awareness to feel the breeze and make a wardrobe adjustment.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I would say neither. While it is not exactly nice, it's also not bullying. He don't show faces or names.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I have to be honest, when I saw this a week or so ago, I started looking for my husband's ass because he had just went to a Magic tournament, lol. I don't see it as bullying, however, I do understand why they banned him for 6 months.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I don't see it as bullying but it is a bit mean spirited.
    lukesmom2002

Answer by lukesmom2002 at 11:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2014

• I don't see how it is bullying. If my asscrack is showing I want someone to tell me so I can cover it and stop traumatizing people who are unfortunate enough to catch an eyefull crackage. Of course, I honestly don 't get how people don't realize it. Don't they feel the breeze on their backside?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2014