What is the most....

You have paid for a pair of jeans? I just bought a pair of Sinful and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them, they were $200! What is the most you have paid?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 9:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• I LOVE SINFUL CLOTHES!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Not that much. lol.
    Anonymous

• HOLY CRAP!! For that much they'd better look good AND wash themselves. I have spent way too much on items before. If you love them and they look good......go for it! That is one reason I have a separate checking account, hubby doesn't need to know.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:43 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• WHAT!!!! I won't buy something that expensive unless I am sure that I would be buried in them! I would really be afraid of spending that kind of money on a pair of jeans and end up not being able to wear them because I either gained or lost weight.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:54 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• TSSN88 aren't they awesome I just got another sweatshirt and T-shirt from them this week!!! I only order from their website!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:01 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• about 200.00 also!! those were the pre-baby days though!
    mommybella

Answer by mommybella at 12:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I generally max out at 200. I got a great pair of R&R jeans the other day for 180. The berlin skinny jeans. They are fantastic.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I don't have the money to spend on clothes lol. For my anniversary, I got a pair of $40 jeans and a new sweater. That's about the most I've spent lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009