girl birthday party ideal

My daughter will be 5 and she want a tinker bell party. And she going to invite few of kids from her class . I need some ideal how to do a tinker bell party and game for the kids there will be 3 girls and 2 boys. i was going to do a tea party i don't think boys will like that.

Thank you
Tammy

piglet91

Asked by piglet91 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wal-mart has really cute Tinkerbell pinatas.
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:50 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Last year for my son's 4th birthday party we used a mexican theme. I called it A Mexican Fiesta. IWe served salsa & dips and tacos as the party food. Later they took turns hitting at the pinata which everyone loved. You can find pinatas from Wal-Mart, Party City, or Target. It was also a pool party which kids enjoy either way. My son even wants another Mexican Fiesta this year!
    M.A.M2004

Answer by M.A.M2004 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I wouldn't count the boys out on the tea party. My son(5) and nephew(7) and neighbor's boys(3&5) have joined in with me and my daughter(3).

Do you not want to buy from all the Tinkerbell party stuff that's available at Party City or Birthday Express? If not, I would check out Dollar Tree to see what Spring things they have and make it like a fairy garden. They might even have some butterfly or fairy wings, wands and things like that. I've baoght some cute dress-up items from there in the past.
    sahmmy

Answer by sahmmy at 12:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Just go to google and type in "Birthday party games for kids aged 5. You can even specify a theme "Fairies" if you want more specific games. Have fun!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I had a friend who did a tea party and for the little boys she made pb&j mini sandwhiches in the shape of footballs and basketballs and had their tea in little football mugs she got at the Dollar Tree. Then did the girly butterfly stuff for the girls. The boys seemed to love it! My son thought it was a blast!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:27 AM on Feb. 28, 2009