The conspiracy Theory

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/secret-frozen-tangled-mermaid-connection-other-disney-conspiracy-211709221.html

Hope this makes the clicky. Do you believe there truely is a conspiracy? My dd pointed out the frozen one with Rapunzel showing up in Frozen and she's only 5!

baconbits

Asked by baconbits at 12:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2014 in Just for Fun

• There is always another Disney character from another movie in every Disney film. Is that a conspiracy? Maybe it is just a bit of fun for the artists.
    Have you ever been watching a movie and think, I have seen that dress, etc. somewhere before? Chances are you have. There is a whole site dedicated to researching recycled clothes from the movies.
    Conspiracy. Nah.

My thought is that they all know it is going to happen and it is a trip to find it.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• Dardenella

• Have you watched, and looked closely at the background, of Monsters, Inc.? The are a TON of "cameos" from other Disney-Pixar movies in that one. I think it's just something the animators do for laughs.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/secret-frozen-tangled-mermaid-connection-other-disney-conspiracy-211709221.html

Can't do clicky on tablets or phones, we're not special enough :(

I don't think it's a "conspiracy" - they've always put characters in other movies.   There's also the teapot.  Every single Pixar film has a CGI teapot in it, because it's the first 3d shape we learn to make in animation (Pixar started the tradition, and now it's just how it's taught, DS has even made his already).

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• No conspiracy, just fun. Also, I read something not too long ago about many of the pixar movies being part of the same world, so naturally the same characters could pop up from time to time.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• Not in those Disney movies.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 5:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• yeah, we watched the Lorax the other day and one of my daughters spotted a toy minion in his drawer when he was looking for the seed in his room. i associate conspiracies with tin foil hats... so this? no.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• Interesting. I never even noticed Rapunzel and Eugene in Frozen. I thought the horse looked a little like Maximus though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• They also say that the thieves in Tangled are two of Hans' brothers ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• Thanks for the clicky. Sometimes I can get them and other times I can't.
    baconbits

Comment by baconbits (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2014