Who's ready to garden?

I can't wait to get my hands dirty. My dd was asking today when we get to start gardening, I'm so glad she loves it.

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2014 in Home & Garden

• I am but in Wyoming it's not safe to start before May. I could begin some seedlings inside, but we're moving to our new home next month so I may wait. I want to try a raised garden, or a vertical garden. I saw a lot of neat options on Pinterest.
    CKel

Answer by CKel at 9:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• My mom just finished building her greenhouse, so we went today and planted 576 seedlings. I will go again tomorrow and sew as many or more! I am quite excited for planting this year.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• So ready.... But it going to snow within the hour.... Ugh!
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 10:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I"m ready! Manure is on the garden just waiting to be plowed under. Actually hope to get potato's in the ground by the first/second weekend in April. Then peas by the beginning of May. Let's go SPRING! It's planting time. Chase Old man winter far far away!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I wish I had a yard!!! :(
    We had just plotted the perfect area for a garden in our yard before we got orders to here. I want to try a small planter box with herbs this year, and possibly a potted lemon tree.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I'm ready!! However, mother Nature isn't just yet. She threw a bunch of snow at us today. As much as I love gardening, I'm not doing it in snow. That is just wrong, wrong, wrong!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I plant tomatoes in barrels and they do just fine. Herbs are great in pots
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Already started! Tomatoes are planted, and a few weeks ago I also sowed seeds for peppers, beans, basil and radishes. The radish greens are already popping up.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I've already started. I have seedlings all over the house and garden :) My spinach is growing nicely, my potatoes too and this weekend I plant beans (last weekend it was peas). My roses are all nicely pruned and all the plants, shrubs, trees, etc. that require feeding have been fed!
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 4:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I'm hoping to get started very soon.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 7:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2014