Who's ready to garden?

I can't wait to get my hands dirty. My dd was asking today when we get to start gardening, I'm so glad she loves it.

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2014 in Home & Garden

• I am but in Wyoming it's not safe to start before May. I could begin some seedlings inside, but we're moving to our new home next month so I may wait. I want to try a raised garden, or a vertical garden. I saw a lot of neat options on Pinterest.

Answer by CKel at 9:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• My mom just finished building her greenhouse, so we went today and planted 576 seedlings. I will go again tomorrow and sew as many or more! I am quite excited for planting this year.

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• So ready.... But it going to snow within the hour.... Ugh!

Answer by Ramble_on at 10:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I"m ready! Manure is on the garden just waiting to be plowed under. Actually hope to get potato's in the ground by the first/second weekend in April. Then peas by the beginning of May. Let's go SPRING! It's planting time. Chase Old man winter far far away!

Answer by baconbits at 10:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I wish I had a yard!!! :(
    We had just plotted the perfect area for a garden in our yard before we got orders to here. I want to try a small planter box with herbs this year, and possibly a potted lemon tree.

Answer by AF4life at 11:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2014

• I'm ready!! However, mother Nature isn't just yet. She threw a bunch of snow at us today. As much as I love gardening, I'm not doing it in snow. That is just wrong, wrong, wrong!!

Answer by 29again at 12:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I plant tomatoes in barrels and they do just fine. Herbs are great in pots

Answer by Dardenella at 12:23 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Already started! Tomatoes are planted, and a few weeks ago I also sowed seeds for peppers, beans, basil and radishes. The radish greens are already popping up.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:56 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I've already started. I have seedlings all over the house and garden :) My spinach is growing nicely, my potatoes too and this weekend I plant beans (last weekend it was peas). My roses are all nicely pruned and all the plants, shrubs, trees, etc. that require feeding have been fed!

Answer by goldpandora at 4:05 AM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I'm hoping to get started very soon.

Answer by abecee at 7:20 AM on Mar. 26, 2014