Dreams?

I had a dream that I was roller skating with a**hole exdh down the freeway and we were with dd. It was hot out but ex kept telling dd to put on her jacket. Then ex needed a ride to work so he came back to my house and called in sick to work. My whole family was there and some friends. We all went driving around in my new blue truck (I don't have a new blue truck). This dream makes no sense.

I also dreamed that df and I went ring shopping and bought an expensive ring. It was beautiful but we didn't get married. We stayed engaged forever.

Have you had any dreams lately? Share them.
How do you analyze my dreams?

jenny3344

Asked by jenny3344 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 26, 2014 in Just for Fun

• I was roller skating with a**hole exdh down the freeway and we were with dd. - you are moving along with your life, but ex will always be there because of your child
    It was hot out but ex kept telling dd to put on her jacket. - daughter is flourishing, but ex holds back that growth in some way
    Then ex needed a ride to work so he came back to my house and called in sick to work. - ex is deadbeat, does not hold his end up in regards to your child
    My whole family was there and some friends. - you have same friends from before divorce and after- this not changed
    We all went driving around in my new blue truck - new man is the blue truck, blue is color of calm, your man now is a calming influence, and sturdy like a truck

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:50 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Yes, my last dream, early this morning was about a car accident I was in, and I had to jump put of my car before a pickup in front of me was going to explode, from catching on fire. I was running up the highway dodging other cars that were slamming into each other.

Then my dream went to me, my Hubby, and our oldest son in a hotel room, and my Husband was telling me that he was finished with me, and he's moving on.... Needless to say I slept like shite, and felt horrible when I woke up.
    I dream all the time. Most of them are about my parents (they're both deceased), and I spend time with them like I would have when they were alive... They always seem disappointed in me.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:57 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• The dream i had the other night freaked me out! In the dream there were giant mutan spiders that ate ppl. ..wtf worst dream ever and to top it all off there were freaking zombies in the mix. Needless to say it was just a dream and sometimes they mean.absolutely nothing. Theres a whole lot of stuff you can do.to research dreams and meaning behing them.like what certian colors mean and what symbols means ext. They make books on it to
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 1:37 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• I'm surprised at the number of dreams I have where I'm swimming. I have these huge pools in my huge houses and I'm swimming like a fish all the time. However, in real life I never go swimming, I hate being in the water.

This is my thought of your ring dream (I have no experience, education, or training on dream interpretations) You want to get married, hence the reason you purchased the ring, but you are not sure you want to be married to your df.
    momngram

Answer by momngram at 1:52 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Wow, fiatpax sounds like you've done this a few times before. Very impressive.
    momngram

Answer by momngram at 1:54 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Ever sense I started going threw menopause I have crazy ass dream. I gave up trying to figure them out.

Answer by louise2 at 2:31 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• Since childhood I've had this reoccurring dream of being chased and barely escaping my tormentors.

abecee

Answer by abecee at 5:32 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• A few nights ago I had a dream that my husband won a free 10-day trip to Hawaii through his work. Even though the trip only paid for him, it was only going to be an additional $10 to take me. He said it that was too much money and wasn't worth it. I woke up PISSED!!! Lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 27, 2014

• jenny
    i did not look up any of it in a book,
    i am not a professional
    i just read your dream and
    i wrote some crap that i thought about it
    ;)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:55 PM on Mar. 26, 2014

• mrs left lane

are you a perfectionist?

do you have a wonderful life, great family, supportive people in it BUT... you always are waiting for the floor to drop out from under you?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:58 PM on Mar. 26, 2014