• In the Spotlight:

if you could design your very own shopping cart, what would it look like?

Just a fun question.. No, I haven't been drinking.. Me? I would put an 4 cylinder engine on mine, along with some cool floor lighting, kickin' sound system, custom center console on the handle, made out of fiberglass and paint it purple to match the rest of the cart.... Maybe add a Kicker subwoofer in the center with an amp rack wrapped in tweed... oh the possibilities... lol...

mamajody0507

Asked by mamajody0507 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok im a lil wierd but I would want mine to be made of something that is hygienic/sanitary has a built in germ killer or something. Have different size carts with different amounts of seats for moms that have more than 1 kid be able to have room for toddler and newborn and mom *gasp* still has rooms for groceries... you know like more than can fit around an infant seat in the buggie part. Also it would be nice if the seats for kids were cushioned had a cup and snack holder and some sort of toy or something to keep the children entertained. Hmm a cart that could expand like pop up seats for toddlers that you put provided cushions on and has the push out part like the ones have now so that you can latch in your infant seats. Carts that are a lil bigger width wise like the ones in sams club would be great. I see so many moms with twin infants after 2 carriers there's no room for groceries.
    JHjelle827

Answer by JHjelle827 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• um wow i would just have two kids seats and not the huge plastic seats attached to the cart. i mean the metal seats that are already there but just one more, side by side. i've got two toddlers and the huge plastic ones are usually taken or broken.
    girlie2

Answer by girlie2 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• hmmm id add toys to my cart so that my child wouldnt get bored
    mmtosam06

Answer by mmtosam06 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• damn, nobody else seems to have creativity or what???
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• As long as it shops for me, I don't care what it looks like. :D
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 8:07 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Wow, all that on a shopping cart? At least we'd all know where you are in Target!
    Just give me a cup holder and place to put my purse instead of wedging the stuff around my daughter while she rides in the seat.

Oh and quiet wheels that all go in the same direction!
    patobello

Answer by patobello at 10:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• quiet wheels wouldn't have to matter. How about shocks??? lol
    mamajody0507

Answer by mamajody0507 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2009