Why does it matter if a person post anom or not? Its still a question.

I personally post anom all the time.. even to simple questions. NO big deal to me, if you stay anom. PPl think they are better if they answer your question all bitchy and show their face. Whatever all the same to me... it makes ppl mad cuz, they wanna be able to bash you later.. and cant! cuz noone knows who you are!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• im staying annon because im asking something and i dont want anyone to know it from me that is
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• i agree its because people are mad you dont agree with them or soemthing and they want to hate on you later but cant ... they are just babies and really need to take a lesson on being oh idk an adult
    Anonymous

• I don't care if you ask anon or not. I just don't like it when people decide to insult me when they are anon. Then again, I don't like being insulted non anon either. It just seems like people tend to be ruder when posting as anon. I ask a lot of questions Anon too because I don't like it when they show up on my profile.... but that's just because I am weird...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:29 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I actually posted it.. so if ppl wanna hate. Im a big girl! I will ask whats ur fav food and stay anom. The button is there and im not afraid to use it. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• 100th time this question has been asked . ...............................get over it people. Posting this same question a million times isn't going to change anything.
    Anonymous

• faithful78 what did u say
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Im always kinda shocked what ppl will say to others and then show their face. Like the lady who posted about smoking pot! I think she forgot to hit that button.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• And Im sure it will be posted 200 more times so if you dont like it... simply dont answer!! Id hate to waste your time.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I like to post anonymous mainly because it pisses people off. Even when you answer a question without being rude or whatever, just answer is normally someone is ALWAYS complaining about the anon. button. Its an option. If you dont like it dont use it. But somebody is ALWAYS going to use it. Whining & going on about "balls" isnt going to change anything. It just makes you look silly.
    Anonymous

• balls

she said "balls" haha i love it!
    Anonymous