My son can change his own diaper... do you think it is time to potty train him?

Lol, just kidding, I know the answer!

Seriously though, he is practically changing his own diaper. He takes it off, gets a new one, puts it on the floor, lays on top of it, and then tries to velcro it together!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is he?
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• how cute!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• OK I don't get very mushy ever with kid stuff, but that is really cute :)

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:28 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• He is 2. Yeah, I think he is really cute too. He makes me laugh when he does it, sometimes he almost gets it right too.
    Anonymous

• Arent you lucky! lol. My 2 year old takes it off and thinks hes cute runnin around with no diaper. He does a little dance and shakes his butt. After awhile he grabs a diaper and wants me to put it on.lol
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:53 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• umm.... YES if hes that smart and pays that close of attention to how to do it then he could easily apply that knowledge to going on the potty. i tried at 1 on my son but it was still a little to early, so well be trying again in a couple months
    lovemybabies078

Answer by lovemybabies078 at 2:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I think hes ready. My daughter was just like that she would take her diaper off n everything. And she actually learned how to use the potty pretty quick. After a wk she was completly potty trained. potty training is not as bad as you make think so give it a try ur son might just welcome using the pottty.
    xixi1

Answer by xixi1 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lol that's funny...my daughter will take hers off throw it away and go get a new one...but she doesn't put it on herself...
    Briyawna

Answer by Briyawna at 12:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Too adorable :)
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 12:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• That is too adorable. lol. my daughters 14 months and all she like to do is rip them off when she can. (that's why I love sleepers.. lol. makes in nearly impossible for her to rip them off, I'm going to be lost come summer, lol)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2009