What is something that you always forget to do and/or procrastinate on?

For me, I always procrastinate on folding and putting laundry. I always forget to call about things (refilling meds, scheduling appointments for myself, calling maintenance).
I finally called maintenance today about a few things, and should get most of it fixed on Monday. The fixture about our shower has been cracked since before DH deployed (I would say since December at least), we have loose tiles in our shower (on the floor) for just as long, light above sink is out (it's one that we can't change ourselves, that one has only been like 2 weeks, and for the last 5 days the speaker in our kitchen (for evacuations) has been beeping on and off (sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes every 15 minutes) for 5 days. The last thing is what motivated me to call, once I finally figured out where the beeping was coming from, I called. I am about to shoot it, it is so annoying!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 12:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2014 in Just for Fun

• Anything to do with laundry ... I hate it. Loved it when hubby took over but since the stupid w/d are in the basement, he can't and I have to. *sigh*

Dealing with mail. It stacks up horribly. We REALLY need to clean out his mom's room and turn it into my office so I can (snort) ignore the mail neatly.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2014

• Visiting the older relatives.
    I have had a couple pass because I kept telling myself, "Next week".

Gotta get on it because G-ma is in her late 90's.

Matter of fact, thanks for posting this.I will definitely go see her this weekend.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 12:53 AM on Apr. 4, 2014

• Yard work
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2014

• Mailing things at the post office
    Paying my water bill
    Beginning the task of purging things for the move in June
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2014

• It seems that I'm waiting until the last minute to take care of all paperwork. I'm always rushing around the day something is due before filling it out and sending it in.
    abecee

Answer by abecee at 9:17 AM on Apr. 4, 2014

• I agree with a couple of others - the never-ending pile of paperwork. What happened to that paperless society that computers were going to create?
    momngram

Answer by momngram at 1:20 PM on Apr. 4, 2014

• Renewing my car registration and calling my student loan company to change my payment plan.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2014

• Procrastination is my middle name
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2014