Has anyone tried the Total Gym? (If yes, which model?)

I'm looking into purchasing the Total Gym 3000. They have a great deal where you can try it out for 30 days for only $1. Then if I like it I'll pay $106 a month for 8 months and if I don't like it I can ship it back, which I pay for, but it's only $67. Has anyone tried one of these deals? Even if you haven't, any comments?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• never tried.. too many things you can do cheaper for same result... A DVD ............joining a gym is cheaper than purchasing the total gym.... Check out garage sales and get a "gym" for your home for much less....
    jzonewood

Answer by jzonewood at 8:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I can't get to the gym because I have my 4 year old most of the time so I wanted something for my home. If it's something I can do while my son watches a dvd or plays it's perfect...
    aidansmom111804

Answer by aidansmom111804 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009