is there any answer to true happiness?

Life sucks.

MariaP1990

Asked by MariaP1990 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• making the most of what you have and being thankful for what youve been given.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Sometimes life does suck but you have to be able to make yourself happy. No one else can do that for you.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I get that way too sometimes. But then I have to turn it around to "the glass is half full" rather than "half empty" or I'd go nutters sometimes. We are here if you want to vent anytime.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:26 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• It must be found within yourself (your soul, your heart). It does not come from another person or a material thing. I have yet to obtain it. But I beleive it is possible. I think everyone want's to obtain it don't you?
    Anonymous

• sometimes i feel like life can be dreadful, but then i make myself snap out of it. I do this immediatly when i look at my daughter, then i realize i'm just so happy that atleast this little girl loves me and we have a roof over our heads with food in the fridge. I seriously think about woman who cannot have children and ppl who have no homes, not bc they are in debt but because of where they live. I will not allow myself to stress over debt or a relationship it's a seriouse waste of time to let it run your life. We have the world in our hands and it is honestly up to us on how happy we can be. No medication and nobody else, just your decision to be happy with what you have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• belive in God
    he'll guide you, help you..
    everything will be alright if you just have faith in God..
    and not just to know that he can ..
    know that he will.
    hes great<333333333333
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• one must define true happiness before he/she can find it. Work on that and perhaps you'll find that you found it, you just don't recognize it for what it is.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I agree with Anon... God.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Ok someone is have an Eyore day! Life is what you make it. You have to look for your life and live it, not let it find and live you. Don't be so blue panda bear! This too shall pass. Hugs! :)

salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009