Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help finding a bathing suit!! I don't have a bikini body anymore...

Ok I had a baby 7 months ago and most of the baby weight is gone (about another 10 pounds to go) I gained over 100 pounds with my son....yes I know that was too much lol. Most of the weight is gone, but I'm left with this...nauseating wrinkley....saggy nasty looking bulge in my belly. My friends and hubby say its not as bad as I say it is but I hate it!!! I don't want to wear a one peice I want to find a cut bathing suit that just covers up were my c-section scar is cause that is were all the skin bulges. Does anyone know a good websites to find some bathing suits. Maybe some with those cute "hot short" bottoms or boy cut kind??

Answer Question

Asked by luvsgriffin at 11:09 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Level 9 (298 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • i dont think anyone one of us does anymore lol

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

  • Try looking for a tankini. They are the only swim suits I will wear now. The top is like a tank top, and the bottom is a regular bikini bottom.

    Answer by LolosMom at 11:48 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

  • It may be a little on the expensive side, but look at Victoria's Secret catalog or website.. you can customize most of the bottoms as well as the tops.

    Answer by alinker at 12:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • UUUGGGGHHHHHH, I don't even want to start thinking about bikinis yet!! I still have 15lbs to lose, before I want to think about that!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • try

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

  • a tankini will cover the bulge the website i would look at is i have a subscription to there magazine and they have some really cute tankinis

    Answer by 111807mom at 5:45 PM on Feb. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.