Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about my eyelid?

I am 32 years old and have recently been having trouble with my left eyelid. When driving in the sun it seems that my eyelid is having spasms. It feels like it is getting stuck on the upper part of my eyeball and when I look in the mirror the eyelid looks wrinkled. It hasn't done this before but my left eyelid sometimes looks lazy on photos or my right eye is open more than my left.I have been to the eye doctor once a year for the last few years and many visits as a child, though it has not ever caught the eye docs attention. (different eye doctors over time) Should I see an eye doc or regular doctor?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • yes i would

    Answer by nakita72 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

  • i would see an eye doc. you may have some sensitivity to the sun. Are you wearing sunglasses? if it feels like it is getting stuck maybe your eye is too dry. try a drop and go see a doc.

    Answer by calliesmommie at 11:21 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.