I have a few questions about the snuggie...........

1. Does anyone else think that the guy in the commercial looks like a wizard?

2. Why is the lady all wrapped up in the snuggie but the baby she's holding doesn't even have a blanket on?

3. How long do you think it will be before someone sues them for tripping on it while stupidly walking around while wearing it?

lol. Just wondering.

MizAnn

Asked by MizAnn at 11:22 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• laughing

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 11:30 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• #2 had me and hubby laughing!!! Too funny!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:24 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• lol your funny. i think those are stupid/silly.
    chevymom421

Answer by chevymom421 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• I don't know the answer to any of those questions, but I did watch an interview on the man who invented this blanket with sleeves and he's made millions off this-I sooo need to invent something:)
    Anonymous

• lol and yet another why....why cant we just use a blanket? we have to invest in another blanket that looks like a long robe?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• same goes for carpet sliders that just came out...

i dont see the point in them or those moon bouncers...why cant they just stop inventing!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• You know, when I saw that commercial I thought "How stupid? Couldn't a bath robe do the same thing" But then I sat outside the other night and it was pretty chilly and I kinda wished I had one. I would rather die before I wore it in public, but they might come in handy soemtimes. Oh and the free booklight too!
    Anonymous

• LOL....I want a snuggie too...and gee why not just stop wearing clothes and just wear a snuggie? Give me a break...LAYERS of clothes is what we wear in my house!
    MYnKURTMOM

Answer by MYnKURTMOM at 11:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Or fleece is highly flammable, so if you get too close to a fireplace it will catch fire and melt to your body? That would be terrible.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Oh please, that's why I have so many afghans and throw blankets.
    But that snuggie might be a good thing to have in the car emergency kit in case your stuck in cold weather. Hmm...
    patobello

Answer by patobello at 10:28 AM on Feb. 21, 2009