HELP! How can I get black ink out of leather interior??

My 3 year old son scribbled ALL OVER the leather console in my hubby's truck, I need to get it out ASAP! It was a black ball point pen. I've tried Armor All and that didn't do anything at all...what should I do?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Home & Garden

• 1
    Take the hairspray or perfume, and spray it onto the ink on the sofa.
    Step2
    Let it sit for about five minutes, because it will bring the ink up and out of the material.
    Step3
    Afterwards, softly work away the ink, and hairspray, and Voila!
    Anonymous

• Hairspray works well... also you could try Goo Gone which is sold at Home Depot. Some leather furniture stores sell a product that gets ink out...tho I can't remember the name.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• rub cuticle remove into the leather to remove ink stains from leather furniture.
    got this from one of my friends.
    patobello

Answer by patobello at 10:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Apply hairspray generously over the area and then rub with a dry terry cloth. If there is any residual stickiness, you can clean your leather with a dab of saddle soap and a dry cloth.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2009