what do you think this means?

I am late, but I am also breastfeeding so I guess its normal to be irregular. My LMP was 1/15. I took a test on 2/15 and then again on 2/18 both came back negative. I have been having cramping since 2/9 so I though I would start then, but didn't. Then today I was having cramping and I spotted little bit, but it was mucusy pink. So what can I guess that means. I'm going to start my period soon, implantation bleeding or nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Feb. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Test again if you aren't sure. It is possible then again it is possible you will be irrigular too.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 20, 2009

• Me the poster person: seriously I'm so frustrated that I am having to play this waiting game. I am nauseus right now, but still have neg. preggo test. I know I'm not sick. I am just so worrued. We can't afford to have a baby right now!!!! sorry, I'm just venting a little!!! anyone here psychic lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Feb. 21, 2009