Should I create a different goody bag for the girls since the party is a dinosaur theme?

I am having a dinosaur theme party for my son . He will be turning four. Ok should have a girl goody bag special made for the girls? Should I give the girls dinosaur like the boys? Thank you in the advice.

Asked by janitablue at 9:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• girls like dinos too at that age give them the same as the boys.

Answer by Lyndall at 10:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I'd just have all the same ones but I'm cheap ;)

Answer by leah2113 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would say no. I like dinosaurs when I was a kid and I think alot of girls do too. We just went to a birthday party and it was a sports theme. My daughter is a very girly girl and she got everything in her bag sports. She didn't even care. She was just so happy to get something!

Answer by hsiburt at 9:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would give the girls a little dino trinket like a keychain or erasers and some egg shaped chalk "dino" eggs if you can find them.

Answer by manna1qd at 9:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My sister trys doing this every year and every year the goody bags get mixed up and the kids play with everything that is in both. I say give em all the same bags! Easier on you! Have a great party!

Answer by WildHouseOfBoys at 10:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Give everyone the same things. You'd be surprised at the "boy" things that girls actually like. Not all girls are "primpy princesses" and many girls will grow up to be scientists.

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Same is always better because when there are different toys there are fights. Besides my daughter is 3 years and she loves dinosaurs!

Answer by algolden05 at 8:17 AM on Jun. 20, 2008