DOES ANY WOMEN REGRET TELLING YOUR HUSBAND SOMETHING IN YOUR PASS , AND HE ALWAYS BRING IT BACK UP.

lizofone

Asked by lizofone at 12:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I told my now soon to be ex about being with a woman 1 time and he ALWAYS threw it back in my face. He also ALWAYS threw it in my face after I told him how many guys I had been with. Those are 2 things I will NEVER tell again!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I've learned to keep even my financial info to myself. Gosh i just wish that one guy who listens and dosent judge would come along and make me feel secure about telling him anything and everything ...lol This honestly is a huge ongoing problem in my relationship...i think i'm going to move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Are you all talking about MY X husband?(lol). Honestly, this was one nightmare I don't ever wish to relive. I think he couldn't get it out of his head that HE was not my "first". He couldn't get past it and consequentially, punished me by talking down to me about it my whole 9 year marriage to him. I finally couldn't take it any more and got out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• yep. i will never tell anyone those things again.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:48 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• UGH STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Yep. Sad to think that the one who was supposed to love me until death do us part would use everything I ever told him in confidence against me every time we had a fight. Every insecurity, every hurtful thing I shared with thim that happened to me during childhood or in my adult life. every past mistake I'd ever made that he knew about thrown back in my face every time we had a fight. I decided A LONG TIME AGO never to share anything with him again, and I stopped confiding in him long ago. I am in the process of moving on.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Not all secrets are meant to be shared. Ask yourself what is the purpose of telling him? Will it make things better? Will the information hurt or anger him? If nothing good can come of telling him something then don't unless it's something that affects him directly. If it's something that you did and it's over, then leave it in the past. Live in the Now. The past is over.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• yup I told my guy that I did porn for like a week and then stopped because I knew it was wrong, well ever since then he likes to through it in my face
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• You should be able to tell him things in confidence and him not judge you. Not be okay with it and then use it against you later. That is a sign of abuse. He's using it to guilt you and control you.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:34 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i'm grateful my DH does not do that, and i can confide in him about anything and everything.... i feel for you mommas going thru this kind of crap :(
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 4:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2009