What is this?

SO tonight i went to the bathroom, and wiped, and there was a tiny dot of blood and this thing, jsut sitting on the TP, i would say its probably the size of a jalapeno seed? im not sure, hard to tell, but its a circle, and you can kind of see in inside circle and something Red inside it... im mean i dont mean to sound stupid, i thought i had a pregnancy scare a couple weeks ago, but the tests all came out neg. but could it be some sort of embryo? if not what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would just call a Dr.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• the only way to be certain is to take it to the doctor or hospital to be tested
    Anonymous

• Well did you ever have your period?? If not, then call your doctor. If you were pregnant and miscarried or something, you will still have an Hcg level in a blood test. Good luck!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:10 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• No, i have an IUD, so i dont regularly have a period, but i still havent had a period. I felt all day yesterday like i might be ready to actually have a period, but nothin still
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well, I'd def recommend going to the ER and telling them you passed something and your not sure what it was. I mean the least they can do is tell you its nothing!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:14 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I was jsut thinking of calling my Dr office in the morning (they are open on sat mornings), but do you think i need to go to the ER tonight?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I think you will be ok until the morning,. But if you have anymore bleeding, I would go. Just to be on the safe side ya know.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• definately if i have more bleeding i will go in, it was jsut a little dot of blood earlier, and nothing since. thanks :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Your welcome! Hope it all works out okay!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2009