Does anyone have a Blackberry Curve 8330 or a Blackberry Pearl 8130?

My boyfriend bought me the Curve for Valentine's Day. And he got the Pearl. We are looking for media cards. Our service provider said to only get Scandisk. Ok fine. I've searched scandisk.com and no where on thier site do they say they are compatible with the Blackberrys. Also, we have found MicroSdHc cards. Usually they are in a 4, 8, or 16 gig alloted memory. The HC cards say that they aren't compatible with some devices. I've called three different people at my service provider and they say they have never heard of the HC (high capacity). Does anyone have either of these phones with a MicroSDHC card? Does it work?

SthrnGirl

Asked by SthrnGirl at 12:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Shopping

• I have a Pearl with a card but my husband set it all up for me. I can ask him later and pm you to let you know.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 9:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• and here i thought i was going to get to bitch about the curve LOL i have one.. well had one.. it finally died.. lasted a year.. i used it non stop.. 6 months after i bought it, the trackball broke, then the keys would lock up... and then finally last month.. haha, it was by the changing table and my son peed on it.. well i guess he put a stop to that LOL so now i have a quikfire and i love it.. good luck with yours
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:35 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have a pearl, sandisk is compatible with them.
    damira

Answer by damira at 7:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I use Sandisk which I purchased on Ebay.
    miranda2001

Answer by miranda2001 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009