post-baby pimples

I've been getting some crazy sexy (being totally sarcastic) pimples... I was wondering if anyone had some advise for preventing them as well as getting rid of ones I already have.. if anyone has a miracle.. over-night pimple relief secret they'd be willing to share I'd be ecstatic! (Have a wedding to go to tomorrow and yes I could cover it up but I would still know it was there...)

alinker

Asked by alinker at 12:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Put a small amount of toothpaste, NOT GEL, but paste on the pimples and it should dry them out and take care of the problem:)

If you don't believe me-google it:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• wash your face with PanOxyl bar, use an oil free moisturizer (I like cetaphil) and exfoliate once or twice a week.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 2:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lmao anon, was was totally going to say toothpaste.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• hmm I've heard of the toothpaste before.. that's what I was going to say lol... never heard of PanOxyl.. where do you get it?
    Anonymous