Weird discharge...possible TMI

Ok so I'm due on Sunday, and haven't really been having that much discharge. I went to pee a while ago, and after I had peed I felt like four drips that were different. I looked to see what it was and it was kind of cloudy. This isn't my first, but I don't remember this stuff. Any clues as to what it might have been?

LolosMom

Asked by LolosMom at 12:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could you have had just a little bit of urnine left over and it drip out?? ;) I did that a couple of times with my last pregnancy. Might be urine, amniotic fluid, really liquidy discharge, etc.

I'd just sit back and see if it happen again. If you think it may be your water breaking, try sticking a square of toilet paper JUST inside your vagina (not too far up, just at the entrance). Check in about an hour and if it's wet (other than your normal discharge) then it's your water :)

Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• idk i would like to know wut that is to iv had it since iwas 32 weeks
    and im now 39
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:33 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• it could be your fluid leaking
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• your amiotic fluid may be leaking. Call your doc and make an appointment. They will test you then to see if it is leaking. My friend had to deliver her baby early becuase her fluid was leaking.
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I'm hoping it's amniotic fluid and contractions will get going soon. I really want to have this baby before Sunday, since it's my birthday, and I don't want to be in labor that day. LOL
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2009