WHO'S WATCHING THE OSCARS?

WHO OUT THERE IS GOING TO WATCH THE OSCARS ON SUNDAY NITE? WELL, IT WON'T BE ME! AM I THE ONLY PERSON? JUST ANOTHER PHONEY-FEST! DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE VAPID, OVER-PAID,SKINNY WOMEN IN DESIGNER GOWNS AND MILLION$$ JEWELS POSE&POUT!? NOT TO MENTION THE PRETTY BOY/ACTOR WHO HAVE MORE MONEY THAN GOD BUT SHOWS UP LIKE HE HASN'T HAD A BATH OR A SHAVE IN A WEEK! I CALL THIS INTENTIONALY NASTY--DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE YOU FUSSED WITH YOUR LOOK MUCH! (THINK JOHNNY DEPP) WHO HAS SEEN THESE MOVIES? NO ONE I KNOW. THEN AFTER THEY ASS-KISS EACH OTHER AND HAND OUT THEIR AWARDS...THEN IT'S ON TO LAVISH,EXPENSIVE PARTIES AND DINNERS! NOT TO MENTION THE STARS AND THEIR OPINIONS ABOUT WAR AND POVERTY AND GLOBAL WARMINGBLAH,BLAH,BLAH!! THEN THEY WILL GET INTO THEIR BIG LONG CARS AND HEAD HOME TO THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS OR MALIBU AND GO TO SLEEP IN THEIR BEDS ...WHOSE SHEETS COST MORE THAN MY FAMILY OF4 SPENDS ON CLOTHES IN A YEAR!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• but hugh jackman is a hottie...can't miss that!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm watching. I saw most if not all of the movies nominated this year and was very happy with MOST of them.Honestly, I don't feel that Slumdog Millionaire was that amazing and should not be receiving all the acollades it has. I actually wanted to walk out. Just to typical Bollywood. Besides, I can't miss the Heath Ledger tribute. Haven't watched A Knight's Tale since.
    shaismom25

Answer by shaismom25 at 12:54 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm watching this year. It actually looks like TRIED to get people to watch it this time. It looks entertaining and the movies are actually titles I've heard of instead of all foreign. I'm looking forward to it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:04 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I love the Oscars.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:50 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• im watching.. especially now after fashion week when i heard a lot of designers were re-using styles from the past or dresses.. when they did the catwalk, some didnt even do that, they walked up and down the street... and now with the Oscars, they are cutting back.. the dinner isnt going to be as fancy ... but its nice.. and besides.... i want to see if George is going... a friend of mine is a photographer with People, and he has promised me that if he can he will get me a pic of george clooney... sigh.... :)
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 10:58 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I will be watching. I love the Oscars.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:01 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• YEP... IT'S JUST ME NOT WATCHING!!! LOL!!!
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 3:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Love Heath (RIP)...& Johnny Depp..yummmm! Count me in to watch.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:32 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I am going to be glued to the tube!
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 4:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am going to try live blogging the Oscars, I did not think of using the chat room, so whoever wants to try to make it work, I'd love to have some company!
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 10:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2009