What is something that makes you feel old?

Not talking about your actual age or health related things.
I was looking for workout music on iTunes and they had a genre labeled "fitness/ workout". Awesome, clicked on it, I didn't know a single song on any of the albums that showed up. Went to search option, typed "90's workout". Suddenly, my jams. It pulled up 70's, 80's, and 90's. Haha. I'm only 26.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 10:29 PM on Apr. 19, 2014 in Just for Fun

• Hearing about all the kids I used to babysit that are getting married and having babies.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:31 PM on Apr. 19, 2014

• Last year a new teacher came to teach at my school. She was a former student of mine.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2014

• They are freaked out enough by my natural color and find the gray disturbing...

You should mess with them and get it buzzed :p
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:40 PM on Apr. 19, 2014

• You should mess with them and get it buzzed

I DID!
    LOL, Feb 2 years ago I took it from bra strap length red to one inch natural.

Baby was Not impressed :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:45 PM on Apr. 19, 2014

• I was at an exhibition with my daughters and one of them pointed at a typewriter and asked me what it was ...
    goldpandora

Answer by goldpandora at 3:58 AM on Apr. 20, 2014

• When the young doctor walks in for my exam. :(

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 AM on Apr. 20, 2014

• Watching Gilligans Island reruns.
    jenny3344

Answer by jenny3344 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 20, 2014

• Cyndi Lauper was on one of the morning news shows the other day, introduced as the "30th anniversary" of her career. I had She's So Unusual on cassette. Nightmare on Elm Street, Amadeus, Footloose, and Revenge of the Nerds are also 30 this year. The one that really hit me, though, was hearing the band who sang a song that was super popular the year DH and I got married is now "old" enough to be playing the county fair circuit - not even club shows anymore. They'll be at our county fair this year.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:33 PM on Apr. 19, 2014

• When I here music from my youth to my 20's. That makes me go back a ways. I am in my 50's.

Answer by louise2 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2014

• When my damn kids tell me it's time to dye my hair.
    They are freaked out enough by my natural color and find the gray disturbing...
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:36 PM on Apr. 19, 2014