Provera anyone know... Doc

wants me to start that tomorrow... Not sure if it's worth it or not? Alot of questions to be answered... =>

costa678

Asked by costa678 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on it for years after my first child, (who is now 13) and for birth control, I thought it worked great! But after about 5 or 6 years we decided to try to have another baby and so I quit the depo and it took me almost 18 months to get my period back, and once I did, it was abnormal. I had a very difficult time getting pregnant up until December of 07. Now we have a 6 month old. I would discuss other options way in advance if you decide you might want more kids, but for preventative measures, I think its great.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Depends on what you are going on it for.....I was prescribed it to bring on my periods, but it didn't work for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Too start my period- it has been 35 days today and first day of Provera I am trying to get prego... Have been for almost 2 years- does this stuff really work?
    costa678

Answer by costa678 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• it has not helped me get pregnant, but has helped with bringing on my periods...good luck!
    Anonymous