Stress or what? TMI

I have been consistently sick (vomitting even peeing on myself while I am sick I can not help it ...very embarrassed). Is this normal at 33 almost 34 weeks. I mean I know I have being crying and stressing a lot lately.....DH left on deployment this week. I feel pain in my lower abdomen at times and its getting harder to walk this past few days. I am just wondering do I need to go to L&D or is this normal??? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly i would say no but call the doctor on call and he or she will be able to tell you weather you should go in or not
    CASSANDRA56745

Answer by CASSANDRA56745 at 3:37 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Im not sure if its normal or not, but when i get really stressed or nervous I get really bad diarrhea and start vomitting, even sometimes leads to hives and panic attacks. im 37 wks and dh just left for a deployment too, so its been happening alot more. i also get really bad cramps for a few days after getting sick too. my dr. said as long as they dont turn into contractions and i dont start bleading that it should be alright. she said to try and relax, and get some rest. also make sure your drinking alot of water so you dont get too dehydrated. This is just what happens to me if you get to worried about it or think something might be wrong with the baby then go to l&d. but i would talk to your dr about it and see what they think
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 3:38 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous