14 weeks and still dont feel pregnant ??

This is my second chld but for some reason even though i got ultrasounds i dont feel pregnant like i mean my stumach is pretty big and looks like a baby bump but i geuss its becouse i havent felt the little one move just yet and im so attached to my 2 year old i havent fell in love just yet with the new little one is that normal? also i heard you are supposed to feel your little one move earlier than with your first if so when should i start feeling it? sometimes i think i feel something but not enough to really know for sure!!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 3:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol sorry i dont have a real answer (except that im sure its normal) but when i first read it i read it as 41 weeks and i was like 'well you better start soon because that baby will be here any day!' hehe i need to go to bed :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I felt the same way with both mine I didn't really feel pregnant till about 20 weeks. I think with my second I first felt her move at 15 or 16 weeks.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:44 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Technically or what doctors say is around 20 weeks, so im sure your fine
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 4:05 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Don't worry about falling in love with your second baby - that will happen as soon as you see her/him. In my case, the second time around being preggo was more like a job than anything else because I had DD to chase around and worry about. Then DS popped out and it was like OH, right, of course, this is what we'd been waiting for. Truly I didn't think I could love any other child the same and I was so relieved to find out I didn't have to - my love for DS is equally the amount and completely different all at the same time.

It's like the first time you're preggo, it's allllll you can think about. You concentrate on every little nuance. The second time around it's not like that - nor should it be.

Drink your water, take your vitamins, love your toddler and you'll be fine.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• im 18 weeks and still dont feel pregnant. i know what your going threw. i havent even felt a kick or anything. hopefully we will both feel pregnant soon enough. im sorry though
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• What a great thing it is that you are able to enjoy your days with your toddler without all the morning sickness, fatigue and other annoying parts that can sometimes go along with pregnancy. That's awesome!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lol you told me you "felt pregnant" before you even knew u were pregnant. what happened?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 5:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2009