• In the Spotlight:

Dude Ranch

So i have been interested in Vacationing at a Dude Ranch. I have looked the DRA on line and got some great info on there. But i want to know if and moms on here ever been to one with the family? If so how did you and your family like it? And any tips on a good Dude Ranch would be great!

Christine113

Asked by Christine113 at 6:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hi Mama... use to work on one.. LOL Its alot of fun.. there are several up in Montana, Big Liberty is a small town and there are a couple there.. the one I worked on is now a working ranch, they dropped the dude part because it was more cost effective to just not have guests.. you get to learn all about how it works... it really is a lot like City Slickers, but you dont leave the Ranch to far.. they take you on campouts, and do the whole hay ride and everything..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I'm not sure what a dude ranch is, but we often vacationed at a ranch when I was little. They had camping, hiking, horseback riding, fishing. They had a really cool river going through the property and a water slide. Those are some of my favorite childhood memories.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 8:18 AM on Feb. 21, 2009