eye twitching

Ok my left eye keeps twitching for the past 2 or 3 days. i sleep pretty well so i dont get why it twitching. could it be a sign of pregnacy? i have not got my period in feb. so, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Health

• 3 times you asked this same question.Its still February and I doubt a twitching eye is anything but that.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Twitching eye =bad nerves.
    morningglory1

Answer by morningglory1 at 7:51 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Eye twitching has to do with stress and nerves! If you think you are pregnant take a test.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:08 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• my eye is twitching too but i think its cuz ive seen the word twitching so many times lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• twitching is a sign of stress chill out some and it will go away.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I agree, its stress. I have this happen to me too sometimes and I realize that its when I am really stressed. Maybe something to do with blood pressure? If you're concerned about pregnancy, go get a test. Sorry I can't be of more help!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2009