Good morning what are you all doing today?

I'm goint to work until 5, but after that I am haging at home with the kids and hubby YEAH because hubby is off tonight.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 8:24 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Laundry right now. Then going shopping to get DD some birthday presents (2 days until first birthday!!!) and get some food to make tommorrow night when all the family comes, and I need new nursing bras, lol. And doing a deep clean of my house to prepare for family to come. Step mom is more than a little crytical, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• This evening we're going to my MIL's for dinner which is a great thing for many reasons: 1. I HATE cooking.... 2. I love my MIL.... 3. We hardly ever get invited to dinner anywhere since our twins were born. I'm so excited to be getting out of the house today!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:27 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• lets see... didn't get home from work til midnight- couldn't fall asleep til 1.
    Mason wokeup at 6.. so I'm completely exhausted! Like completely right now.
    I have to leave for work around 2ish (work at 3) And I'm supposed to work til 11;30 however its supposed to snow so I think I'll be mandated and have to work 3rd tonight. :(
    I certainly hope not!! ugh
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I am going to be working all day today.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Doing some chores and hanging with my boys. I think we have to run to the store today too. Tomorrow just hanging around as its DH's only day off so we will just do whatever he'd like to.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 8:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i just cleaned my kitchen and i need to make bailey breakfast. waiting for all the sleepy heads to get up so i can clean
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well I gotta take my 4 YO to the ER...Long story....and after that it depends on what the doc wants to do. If he is sent home I guess I will do house work...if he is admitted I have to stay with him. If You pray, please pray for him. I don't know what's wrong.....
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:38 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Gonna drop off alot of clothes at the curch and the curch day care
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:56 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I have to cook a bunch of casseroles for my son's Christening party tomorrow. Lots to do! I am obviously procrastinating....
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• going to get my nails done when DH wakes up(SS has been up since 7 and I havent slept at ALL-damn alergy meds) and then finish cleaning cause MIL is coming down for SS cubscout banquet at 5-YAY I get to see BB-WOO HOO(sarcasm)
    aDIVASmommy

Answer by aDIVASmommy at 9:06 AM on Feb. 21, 2009