Are Your Children Spoiled?

Children aren't born spoiled. Get the 10 signs your children are brats and what you can do to set them straight.

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/features/are-your-children-spoiled

# 6 is with ANY kid. That is the hardest thing to teach a child.

No mine are not spoiled.

Had to post this, it made LOL.

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 9:16 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• All children act like this when they are toddlers/younger but that doesn't mean they're spoiled. I would say having most of the behavior in older children (especially school-age on up) is indicative of being spoiled, but if just one or two of these, no - there may simply be failure to communicate on both the child and parent's side. But not necessarily spoiled. Either way, glad to know my son's not!
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Nope, not at all! And I don't need a list to tell me that! lol.... I did check it out and it confirmed my suspicions that they are far from spoiled. Ok, the baby is a little spoiled, but he's only 19 months old!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:20 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Well I know my kids aren't spoiled because I would never tolerate any of those things on the list.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Nope, mine aren't spoiled lol! They don't really do any of these things, except for wanting what their friends have then moving on to something else once they get it (but they pay for it with their own money or get it for birthdays or christmas, not just as an everyday thing) so I don't think that's spoiled.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• Phew, I'm so glad I read that list, now I know fer sure that mine aren't spolied... How pathetic,lol
    Anonymous

• Well in 8 years of daycare with toddlers I think I met maybe 3 who didn't fit every thing on that list! It totally depends on the age of the child which isn't even mentioned there!
    Anonymous

• All of you are lying to yourselves if you say that your children don't meet some of these! All of these look like typical stages that toddlers go through? Am I wrong?
    Anonymous