If you live in the San Diego area or used to, do/did you like it?

We're thinking of moving to the San Diego area but I've never even been to the west coast. Do/did you like it? And are their any specific areas to avoid?

Asked by leah2113 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Travel

• I grew up in San Diego, and just last August moved to Hawaii due to my husband being restationed. I miss it every day!!! Absolutely my favorite place on earth to be!!!

Answer by mrsashj at 9:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i love this place!!!!! my grandma lives there so i used to go on vacaions over there is a nice weather and everything i wih i could live there lucky you!!

Answer by shantee32 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i lived in oceanside, about 30 min from san diego. Honestly i hated it. It was so busy. theres ton to do but traffic to san diego to la was horrible you had to leave way early just to get someone. And not to sound racist but if you want a job you better speak spanish.

Answer by pchef_nicole at 12:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2008