cramps and back ache....

so im 33wks3d preggers....and all last night i had some pretty strong cramps accompanied with some bad back ache... i was soo tired and needed sleep i forgot to count the time apart... but i ws wondering if i shpuld be worried abput labor coming soon..? any input would be nice thank you!! plus my nipples have been hurting very bad.. is that a sign too or is it just the prep for nursing??

soon_2_be_mom09

Asked by soon_2_be_mom09 at 9:47 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've now 38 weeks, but have had the same thing happening to me for about the last 3 weeks. Make sure you're drinking A LOT of water!! If you're not hydrated enough, it will cause you to have contractions, as well as a lower back ache. And you can trust me on this one-- I've been to the hospital 6 times during my pregnancy, and THIS EXACT THING being the reason for 4 of those visits. I kept thinking I was in labor, but I was just really dehydrated.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:57 AM on Feb. 21, 2009