CM- when does it go dry?

I know you can have CM throughout your cycle and right around ovualtion time. so I had that and then Yesterday ( Fri the 20th) it dried up. now that's about a week before AF is due. is this normally the case?
I'm TTC and I've done the BD since my ovulation time. I can test as early as Tuesday. I was just wondering if this is normally how it works wit the CM.
Thanks and baby dust to all!

kaidensmommy1

Asked by kaidensmommy1 at 10:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i think when your cm is the most moist that is when you are ovulating and then it dries up before your period will come... if u get your period next cycle try measuring your bbt (body basal temp) in the mornings... there is a good sight to track it on fertilityfriend.com
    Babie4ka

Answer by Babie4ka at 7:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• are you asking when cafemom goes dry? I didnt know you could have CafeMom throughout your cycle, so what is CM and what is BD? maybe i can help you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i dont know why people try to be smart and yet so dum. she was talkin about cervical mucus mc, and bedroom dance i believe for bd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• CM- Cervical mucus and BD is Bedroom dancing or I've seen in refered as baby dancing to,
    kaidensmommy1

Answer by kaidensmommy1 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 21, 2009