What would you do?

I needed to take care of some errands and while getting ready nothing fit me as it is I do not have no taste in clothes, I am a sahm and pretty much wear what I want just as long as it is comfortable and I guess that is where the pounds stuck in...lol

I can not believe I am getting this way :( I am so disappointed in myself.

Before I used to wear jeans with a nice shirt or tshirt....now I have to go out in sweats (helps with the elastic band) with a tshirt now ....I look typical....waaa!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Aw. I'm sorry that you having this problem. I guess that starting today that you need to be more aware of what you eat. Avoid snacks between meals unless you want some raw vegies, smaller portions of desserts, cut out the white bread, and get more exercise- walk every day, or do some exercise every day- both vigorous and some curls or weights. If you can manage it, a health club maybe where you can get some advice on exercise. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 11:10 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• i used to be a stay home mom for 13 yrs and i used to wear sweats or does not care what i wear. but one day i ask a family member to go shopping with to just pick out the clothes that is in style i can wear to just go to the grocery store, out with friends, or with my significant other. it is hard to get back to that groove but when you do it will make you feel better.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• let this be a wake up call, and start up healthy eating and exercise. can't blame anyone but yourself.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2009