So what's the deal here?

Okay... my SO and I are TTC, have been for about a year now. A few days ago I spotted brownish looking discharge, didn't really look like blood, for about 24 hrs. That was 4-5 days ago. Today my period is due; however, so far all I've seen is a clear looking discharge, similar to that during the period of ovulation. I have never had this happen before. Has anybody else out there experienced this same thing? In addition, usually if we have sex the day before my period is due I will start. Well, we had sex yesterday, no period. I'm just really confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• this made me laugh.. don't worry i'm laughing with you..
    Well.. its only 1030.. I'd say if you don't start by 7 go buy a test and take it in the morning because obviously your TTC and you COULD be pregnant.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• WELL THAT HAPPEN TO ME A ND GUESS WHAT I WAS pregnant SO IF YOU ARE CONGRATS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 21, 2009

• I hate the ttw. Its the worst. I am due next Friday. I am so exhausted this whole week that I can barely dream of anything else except sleeping. I don't want to count my chickens yet, b/c its like every month I really think i am and then I get AF at work in the middle of the day. So give it time, but if you are congrats.
    Anonymous

• Anon above.... I wish you all the luck too. (I am the one who posted the ?) It's after 1:30 PM and still absolutely nothing. I am ALWAYS at 28 days. Today is day 28 and I don't see any signs of starting. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.
    Anonymous