ANYBODY OUT THERE CAN GIVE ME A LIST FOR THE DAY?

As far as eating right breaking out for me I don't get it.

Morning:

Noon:

Evening:

I know to eat small meals but please be specific (very specif). I just can't seem to get into it (the workouts, the eating right) why is it sooo hard.
I know I am not the only one....so can someone please help us out....PLEASE!!!!
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This is my meal plan that I have used a dozen times to lose weight successfully, and also to be very healthy. I am 49 and have no physical complaints (knock on wood) and feel great, although right now I doing my "meal routine" again to get rid of the holiday and cold weather lbs I let creep up on me.

Breakfast: 300 calories: boiled egg, half banana, 6 almonds, apple or small bowl of low carb oatmeal and plenty of water to drink.

lunch: 300 calories: lean cuisine meal (the ones with more protein and veg, than rice or pasta), OR chick. soup I make myself & water to drink.

dinner: 600-700 calories: lean meat, veg. and fruit, water to drink.

This leaves 200 or 300 calories to use for a snack and a dessert during the day or after dinner. Works perfect every time. Plus keeps me from feeling hungry and over full. :) The total? 1500 calories a day.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 2:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Eating Clean. You don't have to have meals planned. Just have healthy things ready for you to head (throw away ANY junk). Eat whole grains (no white foods!), no sugar, low sodium and drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day!!
    I'm a little extreme. Today I have had baked chicken (no salt, cooked with onions ,sage and bell pepper to taste, and 1/2 cup of corn for lunch. (no salt added)...
    Like Isaid i'm extreme
    Anonymous

• Eating more than 3 meals a day is more beneficial.

I'm a vegetarian and don't eat much dairy at all (I haven't had eggs by themselves for about a year now, and I drink Rice Milk).

My meals look something like this:

Breakfast: Usually some kind of fruit, very small bowl of cereal (something low in sugar and fat, like Rice Krispies or Honey Nut Cheerios...or Special K Yogurt N Berries...yummm), Rice Milk, and fresh-squeezed juice.

Morning snack: A fruit and a veggie, and some kind of carb (a sweet potato or bread or something). Water or fresh-squeezed juice.

Lunch (my biggest meal, and this is just an example): Spaghetti (made with meatless crumbles, zucchinni sauce), and a piece of French Bread. More water. If I feel like it, I may eat more bread, or add a fruit.

Mid-day snack: Soy yogurt (or plain yogurt, I don't TOTALLY avoid dairy) and a fruit.

.Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 6:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2009

• (con't)

Dinner usually ends up looking like a slightly smaller version of lunch.

And I always have a snack after dinner, but before 9:00 PM.
    .Peaches.

• Eat some fruit in the morning or oatmeal....eat a mid morning snack.. fruit or cheese or yogurt. lunch can be a salad....with meat in it...
    a mid afternoon snack... fruit /cheese/yogurt

dinner make a salad, veges.....meat..... 8 glasses of water a day.. just stay away from sugars/white flours/starches
    good luck
    jzonewood

Answer by jzonewood at 8:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well for me.. i follow a high fiber diet, and lower my bad carbs.. i dont eat anything white.. no white rice, flour, bread, potaoes, sugar. stay away from the white stuff... for breakfast.. i have an egg for protein and turkey bacon... and water, we dont do juice at our house.. if want vitamin c i eat an orange or green pepper. for lunch sometimes its fish, or tuna with no mayo, veggies.. i also make my son his baby foods from the stuff we eat.. and then for dinner. .we eat a small dinner.. as a treat we might make a pizza with wheat crust or multi grain and make it a veggie pizza.. once you start working out and really burning calories and getting your metabolism going, you can have little treats ... we hit the gym every day but fridays, cause they close the kids club at 1
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 2:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009