Muslims are so peaceful or so I have heard. I found this interesting.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4265.htm

This is a TV show aimed at the preschool set.

Comments?

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 4:24 PM on May. 9, 2014 in Politics & Current Events

• Peaceful?? I really want to live in the world you live in Dard!
    Ramble_on

Answer by Ramble_on at 4:36 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Not to mention this is a Hamas video. You're exploiting a political issue to make your generalization.

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:41 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Can you honestly not differentiate between two well to do brothers who lost the chance at a freaking television show because of their inflammatory and discriminatory PUBLIC videos and an organization that is so corrupt that it has likely resulted in the injury and/or death of people who are completely innocent?
    Thairaze

Answer by Thairaze at 5:24 PM on May. 9, 2014

• "People love to generalize about Christians"

Except they don't.

Psycho Christians, psycho Muslims. Yes, I generalize about certain TYPES of each religion. I generalize about what I call Bible Thumpers who twist the Bible to fit their own twisted ideals. Hmmm... sounds a lot like the Muslim terrorists who twist the Koran to fit their own twisted ideals. Now you probably just need to stop generalizing.
    anime0719

Answer by anime0719 at 9:48 PM on May. 9, 2014

• "Islam, at least, allows that other "People of the Book" (Christians and Jews, and Sabians) are included in the righteous, so to speak."

True. But then men come in and decide who is right and who is wrong and use religion to enforce that ideal. Then the violence starts. That goes for other religions too.
    anime0719

Answer by anime0719 at 10:28 PM on May. 9, 2014

• Just like we can't generalize and say all Christians are one way or another, you can't do that to Muslims, either. There are going to be examples of both sides of the spectrum - good/bad - in any faith.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:40 PM on May. 9, 2014

• My point it look how incredibly fast everyone is to jump up and defend the Muslims and how quickly they are to post derogatory items about Christians (true or false) without doing the research and think it is perfectly all right.

Amen to that
    ladybugmamax2

Answer by ladybugmamax2 at 4:58 PM on May. 9, 2014

• I don't defend radical anyone, Christian, Muslim or otherwise.

Thairaze

Answer by Thairaze at 5:01 PM on May. 9, 2014

--------------
    And now i understand this is really just a whining, oh poor persecuted christians, post.
    Yawn.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 5:17 PM on May. 9, 2014

Gee, that sounds like a generalization.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:10 AM on May. 10, 2014